Menu Covers from Cafe to Fine Dining
Your hotel or motel reception area is where first impressions are made. Does your reception area exude a positive, welcoming atmosphere to your guests? Does it encourage drive in prospective customers to stay and look no further along the road? More..
Use one our our Australian made Timber Stands
to display your Hotel Reception Information More..
Our Bistro Restaurant Menu Cover with 4 Pockets is one of our best sellers because of its reasonable price and its versatility. Dress it up or dress it down. It will always suit a chic cafe with alfresco dining, but also is a great choice for top notch family restaurants. Look at what Cantucci's Italian Restaurant, Sydney has done with their Bistro Menu. A great example of how you can still present a fabulous Restaurant Menu to your customers, but without the expensive price tag. More..
Is your restaurant in an area where there are lots of walk by customers? Do you need to display your menu where people can see it easily from the street? This simple adhesive frame may be what you are looking for. More..
Present your customers with an attractive Menu Holder foil embossed with your logo and they will immediately know they've arrived somewhere special. More..
- McDonald's 2014 focus on beverage menu items
- Create a welcoming reception area
- Ways to dress your hotel reception
- Reciting lengthy Specials lists doesn't work...
- Our Cafe Menu Holder - Still Cheap but looking good!
- How to increase profits on your Dessert Menu
- One simple solution to advertise your Restaurant Menu
- How a humble clipboard can make your Menu pop!
- How to impress your customers in the first 5 minutes
- Grange A5 - a popular choice for Fine Dining