Frequently Asked Questions
Freight Charges: We use Australia Post Postage Assessment Calculator to determine the freight charges.
After adding products to the shopping cart you can find out the exact charge by adding your postcode in the “Shopping Cart”.
Please Note: We reserve the right to send orders the most economical and efficient way. Generally we use overnight courier services and must have a street address for delivery.
- Out of Stock items: If goods are out of stock you will be contacted within 2 business days and either a delayed shipping time or substitute product (to your satisfaction) will be organised.
- Delivery Times: Once your order and payment has been received, your goods will be shipped within 2 business days. Please allow between 2 to 14 days delivery (depending upon how remote your address is).
- Customers outside Australia: We accept orders from New Zealand and the South Pacific Islands including Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Vanuatu and New Caledonia. There is no tax applicable to overseas orders and therefore a 10% discount applies. Please call us +61 2 9914 9909 or email email@example.com and we will provide you with a quotation and proforma invoice. We accept Visa, Mastercard or Paypal as payment. We can include a quote for the cost of freight, however it may be more economical for a customer to arrange a pre-paid pickup with their preferred carrier and provide us with the voucher details.
- If you have changed your mind and the item is a stock line we will exchange the item for another within 14 days only. Additional cost may be involved if the replacement item is more expensive or a credit will be passed if less expensive. There is no refund on the freight and additional freight charges will apply to the replacement goods.
- A proof of purchase is essential.
- Returns – The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- If the item is not a stock item and has been especially ordered in for you and you have changed your mind, we are not required to offer you a credit or refund under NSW Law. Please see “When are consumers not entitled to a refund”
- If the goods are faulty in anyway, please let us know and we will correct the problem ASAP.
- If the goods are purchased through a distributor please contact the store you purchased the goods from to organise a return or credit or refund. Goods must be in the same condition as when they were shipped. No credit will be given for damaged returns. The product must not have been used or damaged in any way. Your goods will be shipped within 2 business days, please allow between 2 to 14 days delivery (depending on how remote your address is). If goods are out of stock you will be contacted within 2 business days and either a delayed shipping time or substitute product (to your satisfaction) will be organised.
- Export restrictions apply. For non Australian orders, please either fax or email orders, you will be quoted an international shipping rate before payment will be accepted.
Terms & Conditions
- In order to process your order, we need information such as your full company name, contact persons name, email address, contact number, your billing address, delivery address (delivery address must be a street address) and payment details.
- Please note, if you do not receive an email confirmation, your order has not been processed.
- If you do not receive an order confirmation please contact FCM Sales & Promotion by phoning 02 9114 9909 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders will not be despatched until payment has been received in full.
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If the delivery details you have given are incorrect, FCM Sales & Promotion will not refund your payment. Should you wish to re-send the package, you will incur an additional delivery charge.
- FCM Sales & Promotion cannot guarantee a specific delivery time. We will make every attempt to fulfill your request but cannot guarantee it.
- Prices of goods, delivery and other charges displayed on the FCM Sales & Promotion website are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation without notice.
- We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions, images and pricing. In the interest of product development, some product features may be improved and hence vary slightly.
- All prices quoted on the consumer website are inclusive of GST and all prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- Products are subject to availability. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to confirm a scheduled delivery date or suggest an alternative product.
- FCM Sales & Promotion does not warrant that a product is available or suitable for your purposes and by accessing this website you agree that FCM Sales & Promotion will not be liable for any product that is not available or not suitable for your purposes or individual needs.
- For Promotional Orders a 2% overrun or underun is considered fulfillment on all orders and will be charged at the applicable unit price.
- Special orders and custom printing orders are 100% non-refundable after production has begun. Setup fees and additional costs will be passed on should cancellation of order be after production.
- Although every effort is made to ensure consistency of fabric colours, dye lots can vary slightly from batch to batch.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the FCM Sales & Promotion website and the purchase of any goods from it. The website is owned and operated by FCM Sales & Promotion a division of AVA Finance & Leasing Pty Ltd.
- Please note that by accessing, using or browsing this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability (“Terms and Conditions”). FCM Sales & Promotion reserves the right to amend or update such terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability at any time without providing notice to you. By using the website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
- If you purchase goods from FCM Sales & Promotion, we require you to provide your name, address, email address, credit card number or other details (“customer information”).
- You agree to provide FCM Sales & Promotion with current, complete and accurate customer information when asked to do so by the website or an employee of FCM Sales & Promotion,
- It is a violation of the law to place orders under a false name or with a fraudulently obtained credit card. Fraudulent ordering will be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows.
- Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this website will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution. FCM Sales & Promotion does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website.
FCM Sales & Promotion will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent. You can browse our website without disclosing personal information.
Our service provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information, for statistical purposes, for each page accessed the – IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine which has accessed it; top-level of your domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.); address of your server; date and time of your visit to the site; pages accessed and documents downloaded; previous site visited; and type of browser and operating system you have used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
Data storage and disclosure
Information collected is stored in an appropriately secure format and held by FCM Sales & Promotion for archival purposes. When the information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected it is deleted.
The data is used by FCM Sales & Promotion website software, and by staff involved in FCM Sales & Promotions , only for: website and system administration, including monitoring to prevent security breaches; customisation of the website to user needs; and evaluation, research and development.
To successfully order on this website you need Cookies enabled in your web browser. The Cookie maintains your order whilst you are on this web site and will be discarded once you leave this website.
We seek feedback from our users in order to improve the service offered by the site. Answering feedback questions is voluntary and does not in any way affect your access to the FCM Sales & Promotion website. Feedback should be addressed to this email .
Users may provide personal details for the purpose of receiving a reply to their feedback. This information will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided. We will not add your email address or name to any mailing list.
FCM Sales accepts credit card payments via PayPal, EWay and Westpac. The credit card information entered at PayPal and EWay and Westpac are secured via 128-bit SSL encryption.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once your personal information comes into our possession, we will take as much care as possible to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Visitors who do not agree upon the guidelines stated above should not use the FCM Sales & Promotion website for purchasing products.
If you have any further questions regarding FCM Sales & Promotion’s privacy statement or how we handle your information please email us or alternatively contact us on 1300 361 600.