- In order to process your order, we need information such as your full company name, contact persons name, email address, contact number, your billing address, delivery address (delivery address must be a street address) and payment details.
- Please note, if you do not receive an email confirmation, your order has not been processed.
- If you do not receive an order confirmation please contact FCM Sales & Promotion by phoning 02 9114 9909 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders will not be despatched until payment has been received in full.
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If the delivery details you have given are incorrect, FCM Sales & Promotion will not refund your payment. Should you wish to re-send the package, you will incur an additional delivery charge.
- FCM Sales & Promotion cannot guarantee a specific delivery time. We will make every attempt to fulfill your request but cannot guarantee it.
- Prices of goods, delivery and other charges displayed on the FCM Sales & Promotion website are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation without notice.
- We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions, images and pricing. In the interest of product development, some product features may be improved and hence vary slightly.
- All prices quoted on the consumer website are inclusive of GST and all prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- Products are subject to availability. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to confirm a scheduled delivery date or suggest an alternative product.
- FCM Sales & Promotion does not warrant that a product is available or suitable for your purposes and by accessing this website you agree that FCM Sales & Promotion will not be liable for any product that is not available or not suitable for your purposes or individual needs.
- For Promotional Orders a 2% overrun or underun is considered fulfillment on all orders and will be charged at the applicable unit price.
- Special orders and custom printing orders are 100% non-refundable after production has begun. Setup fees and additional costs will be passed on should cancellation of order be after production.
- Although every effort is made to ensure consistency of fabric colours, dye lots can vary slightly from batch to batch.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the FCM Sales & Promotion website and the purchase of any goods from it. The website is owned and operated by FCM Sales & Promotion a division of AVA Finance & Leasing Pty Ltd.
- Please note that by accessing, using or browsing this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability (“Terms and Conditions”). FCM Sales & Promotion reserves the right to amend or update such terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability at any time without providing notice to you. By using the website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
- If you purchase goods from FCM Sales & Promotion, we require you to provide your name, address, email address, credit card number or other details (“customer information”).
- You agree to provide FCM Sales & Promotion with current, complete and accurate customer information when asked to do so by the website or an employee of FCM Sales & Promotion,
- It is a violation of the law to place orders under a false name or with a fraudulently obtained credit card. Fraudulent ordering will be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows.
- Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this website will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution. FCM Sales & Promotion does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website.
Custom Order / Printing Guidelines and Special Conditions
The following information is a step by step guide to our custom design and printing process
Let’s talk - We discuss with you what the item specifications are ie. what the item is intended to be used for, materials to be used, colour, size and fittings.
Confirm requirements - We will require a date that you need final delivery of the custom order, quantity required and your budget
Branding - If the items are to be branded, you will need to supply us with a jpeg of the logo or text being used, plus an eps file (the original logo artwork), should you have it. If you are unable to provide the original artwork, we can redraw it for you for a nominal fee.
Proof & Costings - From these specifications we will provide you with a digital drawing with measurements and costings. This may include several options based upon different materials and quantities.
Sign-off & Production - Once you are happy with the design we need you to sign off the artwork and provide full pre-payment and production can begin.
Priority delivery - If the job is urgent, there may be urgent freight fees added to the final cost as required.
Returns – Special orders and custom printing orders are 100% non-refundable after production has begun. Setup fees and additional costs will be passed on should cancellation of order be after production. If a product is not provided as per the specifications that were agreed on
sign-off, the customer must advise FCM within 3 days of receiving the goods.